- THEY HELD HANDS TO COMFORT EACH OTHER
- HE CARRIED HER THREE TIMES!!!!
- HE TENDED TO AND WRAPPED HER ANKLE
- HE WAS TEACHING HER HOW TO USE HIS CROSSBOW
- TEACHING HER HOW TO TRACK
- HE WAS SO CONCERNED WITH HER
- HE WAS SMILING
- HE WAS HAPPY AND LIGHT
- HE ASKED HER TO KEEP SINGING
- HE KNOWS THAT SHE MAKES HIM A BETTER PERSON
- SHE KNOWS THAT NOW
- HE WAS PROTECTING HER
- HE SUGGESTED STAYING IN THE HOUSE FOREVER WITH HER
- HE RAN ALL NIGHT AND MORNING AFTER A CAR TO SAVE HER
- HE DECIDED TO LIVE BECAUSE OF BETH
DID I MISS ANYTHING?!
Lee DeWyze | Blackbird Song
i think the reason i multi-ship daryl so easily is because i just want him to be happy. carol helped him realize that he had any good in him at all. glenn helped him understand forgiveness. rick made him apart of their family and let him know just how important he was. beth helped him realize that he isn’t a failure and that he’s more than the experiences he’s lived through. michonne gave him a friend to help him find some humor in such a bitter world.
he’s a person who has experienced some awful things, and i feel like any shot he has at happiness is a shot i wouldn’t mind him taking. who cares who he falls in love with? daryl dixon’s happiness means everything to me.
This is basically what happened.
So that’s it? Emma’s gone and you’re gonna go back to be a pirate.
Back, milady? I’ve always been a pirate.
oops…i wrote a short little bethyl drabble…
here’s what would have happened if the tension hadn’t been broken by the walkers uwu
Do you like what you see, your Majesty?
WHY WASN’T JUDITH IN CAROL’S ARMS